Website designs continue to evolve, so it’s important to stay informed on the latest options available for your site.
Demosphere provides custom-designed websites for youth sports organizations and through WebWriter® Website System, organizations have the ability to manage their own content.
During this session, we discussed some interesting and new design options available from Demosphere’s design team.
The session covered the following graphics items:
- Keep It Simple – With shorter attention spans, focusing your visitors on specific content is incredibly important. Organize your content so it’s easy to understand and consider a basic header with a few key options for selection.
- Background Images – Background images can add life to a site – but only if you choose correctly. The image should complement your site and not be distracting or underwhelming. It’s also possible to have animated images, too – but be wary of it being too much of a distraction.
- Scrolling / Below The Fold – As a user scrolls below the fold, it’s possible to integrate different images. This can help take the visitor on a specific path and orient them a specific way as they view your site.
- Rearrange – Break free from the traditional three-column mold. Experiment with different layouts to continue to provide the best experience for your viewers.
- Multi-Purpose Modules – Image modules can be used for a number of items – sponsor logos, buttons, and lots more!
- Widgets – Integrate other sites into your own via widgets! There are widgets for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and many more.
- Buttons – Buttons can behave differently when a user rolls over them … change color, display something different, etc. There are lots of ways to attract attention.
- Fonts – Integrate a specific font as your site’s default font – but make sure it looks good in multiple sizes and is easy-to-read!
- Colors – Traditional black text on a white background still looks great, but some color combinations can help you stand out yet still look professional.
Hopefully you’re interested in integrating some of these new options into your next website design. Feel free to contact our Support Team when you’re ready to get underway.
We hope you can join us for a future Maximize Demosphere session!